Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shopping in Jerusalem

Hi guys,

Today we are back in Jerusalem in the beautiful Knight's palace hotel
(which is owned by the same people as the Gloria). We had an exam this
morning which seemed to go pretty well. We'll see what the score is
tonight!

In the afternoon we had some free time. This was basically our last
significant chunk of free time in Jerusalem, so we hit up the market
for some bargaining. I got some pretty good deals. It's very fun to
argue prices out, once you get the hang of it. I think it's going to
be hard to accept set prices when I get home!

Tomorrow we are goig up to Galilee for four days. Once again, I will
be looking for internet access but I can't make any promises. So, if
you don't hear from me before next Thursday, it's because i'm swimming
in the sea of Galilee!

Talk to you all soon!
Love,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laur: I hope you get this before you go off again. Glad you got some bargain shopping in. I DID want a goodie you know! All is well here. Meg and I had sushi today but it wasn't as good without you along. We did some shopping and have been doing a 9 a.m. spin class together at DHAC.. fun! Meg is working for my friend Lisa W. (she used to work for Dr. Miller but now has her own catering business and restaurant). She's working at the golf club in Chestnut Hill tonight for a Barmizpha (sorry about misspell) from 6 p.m. to midnight. She looked cute in her white button up shirt:) Meg and I are going down to Hyannis tomorrow to go to the beach and stay over one night at the Hyannis Harbor Hotel ... dinner at Spanky's of course. Miss you and think of you all the time. Blessings on your excursions. Try to keep in touch as best as possible. Luv, Mum

    ReplyDelete