Wednesday, September 5, 2012


Hi Everyone!

I am just putting up a quick post to let you know that the weird fatigue-sick-y-ness that I was feeling the day before yesterday seems to have blown over. Hooray for rest and lots of water. I really believe in jumping on these things at the first signs of real trouble, and so far that seems to have done the trick in this case. I’m very grateful. Sickness might be part of the experience, but I am happy to keep that to a minimum.

 Yesterday was the birthday of another EA trainee, Clinton. I did the math and with 64 trainees, we probably have 5 birthdays a month. Plenty of reasons to all get together after class. Clinton made himself a ‘Blizzard’ with a fanmilk ice cream-in-a-bag, gram crackers, chocolate, and peanut butter. I thought that was pretty ingenious. He seemed to be pretty pleased with it too.

That’s all I’ve got time for at the moment. Thinking of you all back east. Thanks for reading!
With love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment