Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Quick New Years Post


Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year! I hope that you all are having fun, and getting a little time to look back and look ahead. December has been a very busy month here in Benin, with a lot of time away from post. Looking back over the month, I actually feel like I have been able to grow some friendships in my community, though work definitely hasn’t been at full speed ahead. So, looking ahead a month at least, my goals for the new year are to spend more time in village, really start moving on some projects that we have been talking about during these first three months, and to generally keep practicing living in the moment. …We will see what February brings!

I am grateful to be getting to live in such a different, new place, and I am grateful to be able to share this experience with all of you back home.

Here’s to all the crazy things in 2013 that we will get to experience, share and think about.

Thanks so much for reading,
With love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment